Review HG 1/144 Astray Red Frame

ok.. Now, I want to review this kit Gundam Astray Red Frame.
I bought this at Indonesian's lokal store and its price about IDR 150.000. I think its not expensive for this kit. I'm so sorry about my picture not clean and very dark. 
ok. lets enjoy

 Ok.. ARF leg's join is nice. It can bend like other HG kit. 
  its ARF shirt. There isn't special there 





ARF's body and back pack




 ARF's head 

ARF's legs 
 




ARF's weapon. There are two beam sabers, one gun, one shield, and one katana. That katana has silver coat and very shine. I like that katana :D 

And now.. ARF Pose 




                           
This kit is very nice for HG kit. I like its Katana and its can do nice pose with its limited join too. So, this kit is recomended for your colection. 
Ok.. i hope you're enjoyed with my review. Night.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment